The Neonatal Therapy National Certification Board (NTNCB) is pleased to announce that the application process for neonatal therapy certification will be available, starting on November 1st, 2016. Therapists working in neonatal intensive care unitsaround the globe will have the unprecedented opportunity to become Certified Neonatal Therapists (CNTs).
In celebration of this historical event, the NTNCB is offering a reduced certification examination fee of $200 to the first 50 applicants who apply for certification in November and schedule their examination in the month of March, which will be the first month the test will be offered. The total cost of neonatal therapy certification is $600. However, for the first 50 applicants, the cost of certification will be $400 (a reduction in the examination fee of $200). This offer will only be extended to the first 50 applicants who apply and will not be offered again.
To validate your advanced level clinical skills and knowledge in the specialized field of neonatal therapy and to demonstrate your commitment to supporting optimal neurodevelopmental outcomes, we encourage you to apply to become a Certified Neonatal Therapist (CNT).
To get started:
- Visit our website: www.ntncb.com
- Click on the ‘Certification’ tab on the home page
- Download the application checklist, application instructions, and educational resources list to begin preparing your application
On or after November 1st, 2016, return to the website to apply:
- Open the ‘Certification’ tab on the home page and click on ‘Applicant Portal’
- Create your personal applicant portal username and password
- Log into your application portal
- Complete the application process
Once an application is approved, applicants will receive information on how to register for the Neonatal Therapy National Certification Examination.
It is official! There is now a certification process for neonatal therapists. Spread the word about neonatal therapy certification by sharing this article with your NICU therapy colleagues and like us on Facebook@NeonatalTherapyCertification.