We wish we could share every single word of encouragement and support that came to our attention during International Neonatal Therapy Week (INTW) last week. But here are a handful of happenings that we hope will make your day – the intangible gifts that connect us.
• A Member of NANT emailed us to see how she, too, could help Tadeo in his practice because she was so impressed with what he and Lauren had already accomplished. Quietly and powerfully, she stepped forward.
• A Member contacted us about an innovative product she’s developed, patented, and is researching, because like so many neonatal therapists, she’s a passionate problem-solver.
• Members celebrated INTW with a multidisciplinary group of colleagues, sometimes vulnerably asking for support and happily receiving it!
• Members opened hand-written cards from their nursing colleagues and told us they were the most meaningful gifts they could’ve received.
• New Members joined. We’re thrilled to welcome you to this community!
• Nurses, neonatologists, dietitians, NNPs, NICU parents and NICU parent organizations, respiratory therapists, lactation consultants, social workers, industry partners, and more publicly thanked neonatal therapists during INTW.
While some days are lonely or frustrating along this path, know that you are surrounded by a community of people that sees you and your contributions. Your passion, knowledge, and dedication shine all over the world. Your unique lens is valuable and additive. Keep up the fantastic work.