We’ve been working on a little project for NANT 10 and we want your help. We’re seeking photos that would illustrate the history of neonatal therapy from ‘the beginning’ through today. International therapists – this includes you too!
Please upload photos, that you have permission to share, including:
- You/neonatal therapists at work in the NICU
- You with team member(s) at work (can be NICU team not just neonatal therapy team)
- Images of articles, books, courses, certifications that have been historically instructive to your journey
- You participating in research and/or academia
- You and colleagues/friends at past NANT Conferences, or other NICU-focused events
- You at NICU reunions
- You in follow up clinic
- You presenting NICU content at conferences, workshops, hospital in-services
You get the idea.
You do not have to be registered for NANT 10 to contribute. We’ll make sure you see the final results after the event.
Click here to contribute your photos. Help us make this an incredible visual journey for all.