If you haven’t been to the NANT Conference, you may not know this exists. It’s a rare opportunity that has laid low on the NANT Conference website, snatched up by a small group of you (not all therapists) that want something more.
The Mastery Circle is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced at a conference. We decided to bring it out here in the light for all of you to see.
We can’t tell which of you will step out of your comfort zone and join us for this. Only you can decide that. How do you know if it’s for you? If you’ve been feeling like there’s something else out there for you – more to give, more to learn, more to experience. That’s it.
Does this sound like you?
- You strive to learn more. Always. It’s how you’re wired.
- You lead change. (Or want to know how to!)
- You’re likely exhausted. Too many projects, not enough help.
- You understand the value of collaboration and high-level networking.
- You have (or want) broad perspective.
- You want to be surrounded by people who are just as excited about all of the above as you are!
- You want to feel re-energized about your work.
- You don’t have time to sign up for all the benefits available at the conference. You want them with one click.
- You seek a higher level of mastery.
If that sounds like you, read below to learn about the additional tangible benefits to being part of this circle. Your Mastery Circle package also includes:
1. (1) Pre-Conference Registration for Thursday, April 12th, 2016. (Up to $180 value)
2. (1) Main Conference Registration for Friday, April 13th and Saturday, April 14th, 2018. (> $500 value)
3. Unit-changing, at-your-fingertips, specialized education! Zero hassle, automatic Pre-order of the NANT 8 Digital Mastery Pack which includes password protected access to online videos of all consented presentations from NANT 8, as well as downloadable PDFs of Presentation Slides.($297 value)
4. Exclusive CLOSED-DOOR Leadership Training Session – During Lunch on Friday April 13th
During lunch on Friday, April 13th you will move to a private room for a 90-minute Leadership Training with NANT President, Sue Ludwig and Director of Education, Jenene Craig. This is for those of you who seek tangible leadership guidance to take your practice, ideas, consulting, or interests to another level. Bring ANY questions you wish. Lunch is provided.
5. Exclusive Invitation to Mastery Circle Networking Lunch on Saturday April 14th.
This is where life-changing connections happen. This is where the support gets deeper and the vision expands. You’re invited to join conference co-chairs Sue Ludwig and Chrysty Sturdivant, and your fellow Mastery Circle colleagues for an exclusive, engaging, high level networking lunch. You can continue to delve into conversations from Friday and enjoy support and feedback from colleagues who understand the leadership challenges you face.
**Here’s the thing: The Mastery Circle is 25% full. This group is intentionally intimate. We’ll be honored to hang out with you.
Click here to register for Package 3, the Mastery Circle