We get to see each other in person! Register here today for NANT 12.
Whether you’ve attended one or many past events – in person or virtual – you understand why many neonatal therapists report that the NANT Conference feels like coming home. We sure intend for it to feel that way – for once in your life, we hope you feel like a fish IN water. We also hope it fuels professional and personal excellence.
Below are the top reasons your colleagues say they attend the NANT Conference:
1. Relevance: There is no other (inter)national conference designed explicitly for neonatal therapists.
Some of you are brand new to the NICU and want to immerse yourself in the culture, research, and practices related to neonatal therapy, and know this is the #1 place to do it. (Students welcome!)
2. Connection: You may not know anyone when you come to your first NANT Conference. After that, it begins to feel like family, even when you travel from another continent. You will find yourself saying, “Well, my friend from the UK or Australia or India told me that they implemented….”
Connection is one of NANT’s Core Values. We aim to reflect that value in every part of this event.
3. Inspiration: You spend all of your days dedicated to helping and inspiring others, often without notice. NANT 12 will bring the fuel to fill you back up.
4. Collaboration: You will experience an unparalleled spirit of collaboration at NANT 12. Territorialism between professions cannot withstand the tremendous power of a shared vision and mission. Your profession’s unique contributions are honored, celebrated, respected, and shared.
The same is true for our industry partners and exhibitors. Who knows the most about the products and services our patients use every day? They do. Learn directly from them.
5. Relief: Relief that you are in the company of like-minded people. Relief that your CE Credit applies to your specialty and neonatal therapy certification. Reassurance that you have the latest evidence at your fingertips.
But maybe the most important reason to attend, especially after the past two years of isolation, is that the act of packing your suitcase and leaving the everyday routine of your life changes you. What could you bring to your NICU, family, friends, and yourself if you returned a little lighter, more supported, rested, and freshly educated?
What if your passion and excellence are ignited by being part of something much bigger than yourself?
Click here to register for NANT 12.
*Conference agenda and health and safety policies are available on the conference site.