Thanks to the all Members who took our NANT 11 survey. While the survey officially closes tomorrow, the results are overwhelmingly clear. Based on your feedback, the continued uncertainty of capacity and travel related restrictions due to Covid-19, and the added family and financial obligations many of you are undertaking, we’ve made the decision to host NANT 11 virtually.
We can’t wait to deliver specialized education, CE credit, connection, and inspiration to you during NANT 11.
Below is a list of things we know for sure at this point:
- NANT 11 will take place virtually April 8-10, 2021.
- Registered attendees will have on demand access after the event for a specified duration.
- The agenda will be posted online in November.
- Registration will open in December.
- Members will save $100 on registration.
- We will offer 5 tuition scholarships for NANT 11. (Since travel and hotel charges do not need to be covered, we’re able to give more scholarships this year.) Details TBA very soon!
- Nominations for Excellence in Research and Excellence in Clinical Practice Awards will open in late October.
Speakers/Poster Presenters: Communications regarding 2021 abstract submissions will be sent out later this week.
Corporate Partners and Exhibitors: We have so much more time to plan a great virtual experience for you and the attendees this year. We’re focusing on Cultivating Connection for you too. We’ll be in touch.
Up until this moment we intended, hoped, and planned to see many of you in person at NANT 11. We’re sharing this news ASAP after our decision because clarity helps us all take a deep breath and plan for what will be instead of what might be.
Thank you for your understanding, honest feedback, and support. More to come soon!