Are you a speech-language pathologist who loves being a detail-oriented team member within a fast-paced environment? The National Association of Neonatal Therapists (NANT) is seeking a Continuing Education Manger with exemplary communication and follows up skills. This role requires organized self-directed execution of multiple priorities and a heart for education. Minimal travel required. This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of a thriving association that passionately implements its vision and mission. Your efforts will contribute to the global support of therapists, infants, and families in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
*Mentoring provided by current Continuing Education Manager who will remain within the organization.
Time Commitment: 15 hours/week
Start Date: May-June, 2019
Location: Primarily virtual – see responsibilities and preferences for more info
• Education Program Management
• Ensure quality control and guideline compliance of online and live education course implementation.
• Act as liaison to Members and consumers regarding continuing education inquiries.
• Compose, edit, and approve continuing education related text in all marketing materials to ensure compliance with guidelines.
• Ensure required components of education programs meet the accreditation standards of multiple professions and reflect the continuing education mission of the organization.
• Manage professional correspondence with speakers and cooperative partners for education courses.
• Assist with the ongoing development of continuing education policies and procedures.
• Provide feedback to staff on program-related materials.
• Manage approval and renewal of approved provider status with accrediting associations.
• Manage approval and renewal of all certified courses.
• Attend annual NANT Conference and assist as needed with conference execution.
• Attend weekly virtual team meetings and one in-person team summit per year.
• Must be an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist and ASHA member
• Demonstrated ability to accurately collect and manage data
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative team member
• Aligned with NANT’s Core Values.
- Current or previous neonatal therapy experience
- Working knowledge of online systems such as project management software
- Experience planning and evaluating continuing education courses
- Experience with continuing education programs or a credentialing agency
- Local to Cincinnati, OH or tri-state area
Click here to apply.