$99 - members save 10%
Log in if you are a member or Purchase below
This toolkit contains:
- The Integrated Model of Neonatal Therapy Definition
- The Integrated Model of Neonatal Therapy Checklist
- Multidisciplinary Survey: Perception of Therapy Involvement in the NICU
- Staffing Needs Assessment for Neonatal Therapy
- The Integrated Model of Neonatal Therapy Video (watch and/or download) below
- The Integrated Model of Neonatal Therapy Video PowerPoint handout.
- The Integrated Model of Neonatal Therapy Video Transcript.
Imagine what you’ll be able to contribute with all of this expertise at your fingertips!
Integrated Neonatal Therapy Practice – Background & Checklist
- Feel confident that you and your team are practicing in (or moving toward) an integrated model of practice by completing this checklist on a quarterly basis. (A great quality improvement project in the making. Just sayin!)
Multidisciplinary Survey: Perception of Therapy Involvement in the NICU
- Perception is reality. Establishing how your colleagues and managers perceive your work in the NICU is an imperative first step in knowing where and how to educate others about your distinct skills and knowledge.
- Find the clarity you’ve been looking for by asking several staff members and leaders to complete this survey annually.
Staffing Needs Assessment for Neonatal Therapy
- Are you drowning in referrals or are they slowly rolling in like tumbleweeds? It’s hard to know how to fix something that’s not being measured. Use this 10 step needs assessment to determine if staffing is optimal for the # of NICU beds served and the acuity of the patient population specific to your hospital.
- The built in trial process allows for real time assessment of data and helps track trends over time.
- This is the system that most NICUs with an integrated neonatal therapy team have used to establish their current staffing needs.
Webinar Training: Integrated Model of Neonatal Therapy
- Clear up the confusion: What does it really mean to be an ‘integrated’ neonatal therapist? Find out the true definition and components of the Integrated Model during this webinar training presented by Sue Ludwig OTR/L.
- This training further explains the staffing needs assessment process.
- Get out your highlighters! If you love to highlight what you’re hearing, the transcript of the Integrated Model webinar training is the perfect adjunct for your learning style.
PowerPoint Notes for the Integrated Model
- PowerPoint NOTES pages for the visual learner! (Downloadable PDF)
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE ESSENTIAL TOOLKIT AT MEMBER-PRICE, LOG IN BELOW:
|Non-Members: Click the graphic above to be taken to an order form.|
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU ADD VALUE TO YOUR PRACTICE, THE NICU, AND THE FIELD OF NEONATAL THERAPY.
Essential Toolkit for the Integrated Neonatal Therapist
brought to you by
National Association of Neonatal Therapists
supporting neonatal therapists and the babies they serve
© 2014-2019 Copyright – Essential Toolkit for the Integrated Neonatal Therapist | National Association of Neonatal Therapists | www.neonataltherapists.com